Huh!? What is that? Greed tea cake or pandan cake? No, no, no. Not so ordinary ya.
Fresh from oven:
with flash :
When I first look at the cake, it does look odd. For those who tried it, none of them can tell what the green stuff is. This is a Spinach Cheese Cake. Who knows after you eat this cake, can get muscles like Popeye or Incredible Hulk. Haha. Spinach + cheddar cheese = odd combination. But taste great! Oh yes, I am an advanterous person, even in baking. Dare to try out odd recipes
Spinach (chopped) 100gm
Icing sugar 150gm
Eggs 4 nos
Corn flour 25gm
Baking powder 0.5 tsp
Cheddar cheese 50gm
- Whisk butter + icing sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add in eggs one by one.
- Next add in sifted flour + corn flour + baking powder + spinach and mix well.
- Stir in grated cheddar cheese
- Pour into a oblong bread tin (lined & greased)
- Bake at 170c for 40 minutes